<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30340941?origin\x3dhttp://somewhere-withintheimperfectme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
somewhere-withintheimperfectme.blogspot.com
.Thursday, January 24, 2008 Y

hi all.
sori fer late post.
lookin past my lyfe,
dere are mani mani problems we faced.
wad problems?
LOVE problems,
STUDIES.
i think of those times.
e times that i realli din treasure.
a very good person like you.
so i regret,
feel wad i do was wrong.
if i would to und wad is goin on earlier,
i would appreciate.
ugh.
im toking crap.
ya. n its realli CRAP.
i noe i did wrong,
i nv complete ur projects on time,
my presentation jus simply so SUCKS.
jus oni when i entered e room,
"XIUQING, CAN U PRESENT FIRST?"
"ERM NONONO. ITS PRESENT TODAY."
i was like..
when i told him.
"CHER. I HAVEN FINISH LEHS."
"I TOT U WERE ABSENT YEST.
SO I THINK WILL DRAG TILL FRIDAE."
den wad he said.
"DON CRAP. DON CRAP."
"URE SUPPOSED TO PRESENT TODAE."
yes, i admit.
but i jus cant finish.
my presentation simply suck.
ya.
im obviously not prepared.
ya.
ure right.
i don do well. 65/100.
my marks realli sucks.
"i cant go on animore. i jus don feel like living."
"im doin things so badly. so terribly."
"my work, jus simply compared to anione else."
"people alwaes do much more betta den me. n yet i cant do things betta."

is a FREN realli so impt to me? why do i feel "THAT" way?
long year since i have met e person long long time ago.
we nv talked fer yrs?
todae when e person talk to mi,
im happi.
i don feel emo.
y do i feel that way?
but when i jus heard e sentance u told her.
ii nearly..
BROKEDOWN.
n _R_.
fer wad decision u make,
i will respect it.
but wad i wanna let u know is.
i still treat u as fren no matter wad.
e past, im sori for wad im doing.
to make u angry.
i wish, if i could,
make frens wid u,
treat u as my best fren eva.
i realli wish to.
everyone does make mistakes.
me too.
u also.
everybody make mistakes before.
im not tell u to forgive me,
but is e fact.
but i will still,
treat u as my fren.
a fren i can talk to if i have ani problems.
n of cos,
u too.
"IF I DID SAE ANYTHING WRONG, DO FORGIVE ME."
"I REALLI WISH TAT TIS SOME TRUE."
"ALTHOUGH ITS IMPOSSIBLE BUT I NOE, I WOULD TREAT U AS MY FREN,
EVEN IF U DON TREAT MI AS FREN. OR NOT EVEN A SINGLE THING."


l0ve mE..12:42 AM

it takEs a l0ng timE to lurvE.. A minutE t0 losE..






tHe giRl~Y

V I V I A N
there's nothing wrong with my name.
19 julY is heR specIal daE.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
sweet 18
Audition IGN : ---BABYx3
ITE Collage Central Bishan Campus
Sencond year in Higher Nitec in Accounts
IQD ♡_2o07_♡
IQQ ♡_2o08_♡


paSt aUditi0n IGNY

  • xiu89qing
  • mrsNichoLas
  • --xHamster

  • n i'm n0w ---BABYx3
  • l0vesY

  • Shopping
  • PurPle
  • Auditi0n-ing
  • nUgGet
  • blUe n pUrple r0ses
  • sh0ppin
  • sLeePing
  • watChin tV
  • sLeePing

    wisHing wEllY

  • a nEw laptop
  • DrivinG licenCe
  • pUrple or pinK mp3
  • nEw purplE or pInk PSP
  • hUan zHu ge gE disc
  • hEarT n sTaR necKlace
  • paSs uPc0ming CAs
  • baGgGgssss
  • hUg mEY


    eXitsY

  • gareyy
  • jacc
  • jaimE
  • kayy
  • kayy's d0ggie
  • shihui
  • fifi
  • peizhen
  • daniel k0r
  • lailai
  • mushro0m la0po
  • cindy darling
  • ailin
  • shanwei
  • ArchivesY

    •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008


    hEar mii 0uTY

    Music Beats
    Zui Hou Yi Ci - Lovynn Kan

    thAnnk y0uuY

    Pictures: Done by minipinkz
    Layout designer : MINI PINKZ
    Host : Blogskins, Blogger
    Fonts: X Brushes: X, X, X
    Color Mixer: Photoshop cs2