<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30340941?origin\x3dhttp://somewhere-withintheimperfectme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
somewhere-withintheimperfectme.blogspot.com
.Thursday, May 08, 2008 Y

Date: 08 May 2o08
Time: 1824 hrs

don ever treat mi as ur daughter ever again! in fact u nv treat mi as ur daughter before! u onli treat ur precious daughter good! i don even treat mi good at all! i talk to u nicely. u shouted at me. if ur precious talk to u, u will talk to her nicely! WHY?!?!?!??! COS OF MONEY. ALL BCOS OF MONEY. im goin crazy. TOTALLY CRAZY. I GIV UP. i give up of this family! i give up on everything! i tell u. don ever force mi OUT OF THIS HOUSE! all u were saying. im just nth to u. but ur precious is everything to u! NOT ME! good. if u wanna force mi out of this family, I WILL. don think tat i have no where to go. even if i sleep on e streets, i wont COME BACK. i don treat this as my home. this is not my HOME. other ppl can have a wonderful family n why not me? wad wrong have i done? WAD E FUCK HAVE I DONE WRONG?! U TELL MI! U TELL MI! I TALK TO U NICELY. U SHOUTED AT MI. NVM. VERY SOON i will be out of this house! SOON. good. don ever call mi back home as this is not my house! NOT A HOME OF MINE! NOO! im driving CRAZI. driving NUTS! U BETTER DON TRY ME. I WILL PROMISE U WAD I HAVE SAID. IM NOT JOKING.

l0ve mE..3:33 AM

it takEs a l0ng timE to lurvE.. A minutE t0 losE..






tHe giRl~Y

V I V I A N
there's nothing wrong with my name.
19 julY is heR specIal daE.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
sweet 18
Audition IGN : ---BABYx3
ITE Collage Central Bishan Campus
Sencond year in Higher Nitec in Accounts
IQD ♡_2o07_♡
IQQ ♡_2o08_♡


paSt aUditi0n IGNY

  • xiu89qing
  • mrsNichoLas
  • --xHamster

  • n i'm n0w ---BABYx3
  • l0vesY

  • Shopping
  • PurPle
  • Auditi0n-ing
  • nUgGet
  • blUe n pUrple r0ses
  • sh0ppin
  • sLeePing
  • watChin tV
  • sLeePing

    wisHing wEllY

  • a nEw laptop
  • DrivinG licenCe
  • pUrple or pinK mp3
  • nEw purplE or pInk PSP
  • hUan zHu ge gE disc
  • hEarT n sTaR necKlace
  • paSs uPc0ming CAs
  • baGgGgssss
  • hUg mEY


    eXitsY

  • gareyy
  • jacc
  • jaimE
  • kayy
  • kayy's d0ggie
  • shihui
  • fifi
  • peizhen
  • daniel k0r
  • lailai
  • mushro0m la0po
  • cindy darling
  • ailin
  • shanwei
  • ArchivesY

    •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008


    hEar mii 0uTY

    Music Beats
    Zui Hou Yi Ci - Lovynn Kan

    thAnnk y0uuY

    Pictures: Done by minipinkz
    Layout designer : MINI PINKZ
    Host : Blogskins, Blogger
    Fonts: X Brushes: X, X, X
    Color Mixer: Photoshop cs2